If you are looking for the latest(2023) B.A English Honours syllabus for 3rd sem of RBU, you’re in the right website. 3rd semester syllabus for Eng Hons. is comprises of — 1. American Literature 2. Popular Literature 3. British Poetry and Drama [17th and 18th century].
*From Core Course (CC) 3.1[American Literature] there are 3 topics you have to read :-
1. EVOLUTION BY ALEXIE SHARMAN
2. DRY SEPTEMBER BY WILLIAM FAULKNER
3. ANNE BRADSTREET’S PROLOGUE (Recently Added)
*From Core Course (CC)3.2[Popular Literature] you have to cover these topics :-
1. FUNNY BOY BY SHYAM SELVADURAI
2. THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS BY LEWIS CARROLL
3. THE MURDER OF ROGER ACKROYD BY AGATHA CHRISTIE (Recently Added)
* From Core Course (CC)3.3[British Poetry and Drama [17th and 18th century] you should also cover the topics mentioned below :-
1. PARADISE LOST BY JOHN MILTON
2. THE RAPE OF THE LOCK BY ALEXANDAR POPE
3. THE DUCHES OF MALFI BY JOHN WEBSTER
These are the topics included in the latest syllabus published by Rabindra Bharati University for 3rd Semester, English Honours. Study hard and score good marks. Best of Luck to you All.
- Click the below button to get B.A English Honours Full syllabus 2022 for Rabindra Bharati University.
Stay connected to get latest Syllabi, Notes, Important questions and much more for free! No sign Up, No Login Stay hassle free!
4 thoughts on “3rd Semester English Honours Syllabus Rabindra Bharati University”
Very Helpful, Thank you so much sir.
Thanks Aman,share with your friends!
Thank you so much